- Compliance Programme and Three Lines of Defence
- Fraud risk management in the context of recent FCPA rulings and Deferred Prosecution Agreements with the US Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Incident response in case of detected non-compliance
- Introduction to the methodology of internal forensic Investigations
- Serialisation of medicines and the EU False Medicines Directive
- Criminal and administrative corporate liability and management liability in the context of available preventative and early detection measures
- Other tailored training on Client’s demand
Subscription based services
- Time commitment based on subscription model is available for Clients interested in daily basis counsel and advice in respect to compliance matters in pharmaceutical sector. The advice covers all aspects of GxP, pharmaceutical law, reimbursement law and criminal, administrative and civil corporate and management liability.
Project based commitment
- Time and material-based commitment in respect to any compliance subject as defined in alignment with the Client.
Should you like to see a printable version of this content, please click hereDownload a PDF file here